Thursday, August 21
- Air Force to consolidate recruiting offices, increase staffing
- GAO: Pentagon broke law in Bergdahl swap
- Pentagon: Islamic State militants will regroup
- Missouri governor orders National Guard to withdraw from Ferguson
- Gowdy hires retired Army 3-star for Benghazi probe
- McRaven confirmed as new UT system chancellor
- DoD throws cold water on 'Ice Bucket Challenge'
- Foley's death isn't changing views in Congress on Iraq
- Air Force issues RFI for new rocket engine to replace Russian-made model
- Interpol urges world response to Iraq extremists
- U.N. Council members reject North Korea meeting request
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Airman pleads guilty to giving police officer a 'wet Willy'
2Tech made chief in 7 years despite 2006 conviction
3USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
415 Air Force officers to be discharged after cheating
5Air Force promotion system changes: Only recent EPRs will count
- Just in time for Halloween: A ‘Haunted’ jet at Bolling
- AFA Parachute team video: West Point needs to “shake it off” after tomorrow’s loss
- Carlisle to take over ACC on Nov. 4