Tuesday, August 12
- SecDef Hagel: 130-member team to assess Iraq's 'squandered opportunity'
- Hagel changes hair policy after controversy
- Leaders who tweet: Savvy see social media as tool to increase understanding of military
- Pentagon official: 130 advisers heading to northern Iraq
- Judge orders exam for Guantanamo hunger striker
- Militants have not yet displayed surface-to-air capability, Pentagon says
- SOCOM tries again with propaganda research
- Airman portrayed by Robin Williams reacts to actor's death
- Ukraine: Russian aid can enter with Red Cross OK
- Art studio to offer vets 'healing space'
- VA takes big strides in treating military sex trauma victims
- Robin Williams was a staple of USO tours overseas and in U.S.
- Iraqi military helicopter crashes delivering aid
- Iraq's Maliki tells army to keep out of politics
- No RIF for medical corps, medical service corps officers in Oct.
- WWII soldier to have Wisconsin burial
- Senate bill calls for research on families of troops exposed to toxins
- Virtual High School open to more students
- Attacks kill NATO soldier, 3 Afghan policemen
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Breedlove may get the ‘force structure pause’ he’s been asking for all along
- Air Force Times’ Sept. 22 issue comic
- 50 service members PT on eve of 9/11 to honor victims