Monday, August 4
- Government to halt housing undocumented children at DoD bases ó for now
- Sunni militants target Iraq's two biggest dams
- Monday hearing for Marine jailed in Mexico
- Iran says it gave missile technology to Hamas
- Poor college grades mean you may have to repay TA
- Obama expected to sign bill allowing more Afghans to immigrate
- Post-9/11 GI Bill turns 5
- PT365 Run Plans: How can the marathon long run be just 2 to 3 hours?
- Defense seeks judge's recusal in Cole attack case
- Iraq air force to back Kurds fighting Islamists
- Funeral set for N.Y. Air Guardsman pushed down bar steps
- Air Guard chief cleared of wrongdoing to retire
- In supersecret cyberwar game, civilian-sector techies pummel active-duty cyberwarriors
- U.S. recon jet enters Swedish air to avoid Russians
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Secretary James: 21 general officer billets to be cut in fiscal 2015
2$300 incentive pay for officers, some enlisted assigned to nuclear mission begins Oct. 1
3Reserve chief sees window to snag those leaving active duty
4Breedlove: Junior officers, NCOs a resource 'that NATO can't waste'
5First flight delayed for KC-46A test aircraft
- Air Force Timesí Sept. 22 issue comic
- 50 service members PT on eve of 9/11 to honor victims
- Welsh films video messages for kids with help from Elmo