Friday, August 1
- 30-year strategy calls for new approach to Air Force careers
- DoD may send personnel to Africa to help fight Ebola epidemic
- IG report on F-22 pilots expected soon
- Kwast, O'Shaughnessy nominated for third stars
- 35 Palestinians killed as Gaza truce unravels
- Study: Shock waves can damage eyes
- North Korea seeks UN meeting on U.S.-South Korea drills
- Obama, Putin discuss Ukraine, missile treaty
- Clinton, in 2001, on bin Laden: 'I could have killed him'
- New Tricare policy retains therapists
- Little Rock AFB welcomes new commander
- Post-9/11 vet unemployment rate jumps again in July
- Death of N.Y. airman could bring higher charge
- Shadow runs let deployed service members participate in stateside races
- Biden praises Japan's new military policy
- CIA director reverses himself on Senate spying
- Couple channel grief into retreat for veterans
- U.N.: More than 1,700 killed in Iraq in July
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Airman pleads guilty to giving police officer a 'wet Willy'
2Air Force promotion system changes: Only recent EPRs will count
3Tech made chief in 7 years despite 2006 conviction
4USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
515 Air Force officers to be discharged after cheating
- Just in time for Halloween: A ‘Haunted’ jet at Bolling
- AFA Parachute team video: West Point needs to “shake it off” after tomorrow’s loss
- Carlisle to take over ACC on Nov. 4