Wednesday, July 23
- Air Force refocuses on training as wars wind down
- Senate panel backs McDonald for VA secretary
- Iraq: al-Maliki rejects Iran's urging to step down
- U.S. officials, lawmakers clash over Iraq policy
- Website founder's goal to help male spouses connect
- Lockdown lifted at Little Rock AFB
- Sen. Sanders seeks new VA funding compromise
- Study: Childhood traumas are more common in military members
- Guardsmen will not patrol border to catch illegal immigrants
- College's recruiting practices draw congressional fire
- Sen. Harkin: Recruit the disabled for non-combat jobs
- Marine vet says he was forgotten in VA clinic
- Vet cited for therapy ducks will get day in court despite fine being paid
- 2 Ukrainian military fighter jets shot down
- Memorial honoring injured veterans under way in D.C.
- Man gets probation for crash that killed Warren airman
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Happy 67th birthday, Air Force!
- National POW/MIA Recognition Day
- Breedlove may get the ‘force structure pause’ he’s been asking for all along