Sunday, July 13
- Air Force office puts all military aircraft names through the wringer
- Prosthetics for the brain could restore memory after TBI
- Kendall: Fan-blade rubbing cause of F-35 fire
- Collectors buy tanks, military vehicles at auction
- Iraq parliament postpones decision on new leaders
- U.S., Germany vow cooperation despite espionage spat
- Afghanistan election commission welcomes UN mediation
- 11 Afghan security force members killed in attacks
- North Korea launches missiles in latest test-fire
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Airman pleads guilty to giving police officer a 'wet Willy'
2Tech made chief in 7 years despite 2006 conviction
3Air Force promotion system changes: Only recent EPRs will count
4USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
515 Air Force officers to be discharged after cheating
- Just in time for Halloween: A ‘Haunted’ jet at Bolling
- AFA Parachute team video: West Point needs to “shake it off” after tomorrow’s loss
- Carlisle to take over ACC on Nov. 4