Wednesday, July 9
- Senate report blasts AF for $1.2B logistics system failure
- Hagel: Navy nuclear reviews are done, reviewing recommendations
- Air Force releases info on Malmstrom cheating punishments
- Uncovering the losses in a 1952 C-124 crash
- Benghazi: 2 days, 2 distinct attacks on Americans
- AF fighting — with cash — to keep fighter pilots
- Hagel says nuclear operation has drifted
- CBO: Save $19B by replacing 70K troops with civilians
- VA official 'sickened' by whistleblower retaliation
- Nuke missile duty: 'It weighs on your mind'
- Military caregiver webinar set for Thursday
- Investigation blames birds for deadly Pave Hawk crash
- Iraqi officials: 50 bodies found south of Baghdad
- U.N.: Afghan civilian death toll up so far this year
- Air Force clears Rolls-Royce for C-130H engine upgrade
- Bahrain questions activists after diplomat meeting
- Pennsylvania man's draft notice was 102 years late
- Flying to dental clinics across Alaska
- In love with being a father
- Tricare Help: Can Tricare Reserve Select beneficiaries get care on post?
- Germans probe 2nd spy case reportedly involving U.S.
- Report: U.S. spies on prominent Muslim-Americans
- Kevlar for the Mind: Magnets, pulses among alternative PTSD treatments
- Consumer Watch: Comparing 'private label' prices takes time, but can save money
- Military Muscle: 5 exercises using your gym's Viper Rope Trainer
- Judge: Hawaii soldier's wife an 'evil stepmother'
- KC-135 makes emergency landing at Sawyer
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Air Force Times’ July 28 issue comic
- Air Force Times is off to the Academy
- Summer: The time of awkward Air Force safety PSAs