Wednesday, June 25
- Bergdahl not interviewed yet by Army investigator
- White House to request $60B for Afghanistan in 2015
- Arlington tragedy: Deceased colonel remembered as loving, generous and proud of service
- 2-star: Air Force should empower young nuke leaders
- James to review online access to personnel news
- Spying drop-off in Iraq preceded fresh insurgency
- 2 more VA officials resign
- Five questions: Montel Williams talks about supporting vets
- West to Putin: Prove commitment to Ukraine peace
- Kerry issues warning after Syria bombs Iraq
- Washington National Guard regiment gets new helicopters
- Iraq: Suicide bomber kills 13 south of Baghdad
- 3 Iranian troops killed in attack near Iraq border
- Quick passage of VA reform bill in doubt
- North Korea calls new U.S. movie an 'act of war'
- Iraqi PM rejects calls to form unity government
- In Iraq, former militia program eyed for new fight
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Happy 67th birthday, Air Force!
- National POW/MIA Recognition Day
- Breedlove may get the ‘force structure pause’ he’s been asking for all along