Tuesday, May 27
- Obama: Time to turn the page on decade of war
- 'Glorious Leader' video game pits N. Korea dictator against U.S. forces
- Hagel orders review of military health system
- Obama to explain foreign policy goals in West Point speech
- Philippines insists U.S. military accord is legal
- Advocates for homeless vets prepare to do more with less
- U.S. may decide to train Syrian rebels
- Air Force Secretary: General officer corps numbers are being 'scrubbed'
- VA details efforts to speed vets' access to health care
- National Guard decision 2-3 years away, says Maine gov.
- Veterans groups cry foul at senator's criticism
- 3 generations — including an Army vet — graduate with honors
- Federal action expected to boost solar education
- Police: Air Force sergeant fatally shot in Detroit
- New study will measure dogs' usefulness to vets with PTSD
- Chastened Pentagon promises better ammo count
- Sister wants Vietnam F-4 pilot's remains returned
- Impasse in rescue of girls abducted by extremists
- Camp Shelby to name new barracks after fallen soldiers
- VA treats 2,500 transgender veterans
- Vietnam accuses China of sinking fishing boat
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Analysis: Syria airstrikes introduce F-22's firepower to the world
2U.S. begins airstrikes on Islamic State targets in Syria
3Air Combat Command chief reluctantly accepts Global Hawk over U-2
4Interview: Gen. Mark Welsh, Air Force chief of staff
5Fundraiser draws $50K to support family of pilot killed in F-15 crash
- Air Force Times’ Sept. 29 issue comic
- Happy 67th birthday, Air Force!
- National POW/MIA Recognition Day