Tuesday, March 18
- Concerns grow over funding for professional military education
- B-1B, F-16s could be next if Congress blocks Air Force plan to retire A-10
- 24 soldiers receive Medal of Honor in 'historic' event
- Heithold nominated to be AFSOC commander
- Opinion: In Mustache March, I lose
- DoD to add controls to security clearance process
- Union decries proposed DoD civilian cuts
- Father of fallen Marine believes dying Westboro founder should be 'buried in peace'
- Guardsman laid to rest in New Hampshire
- AF relieves two commanders in Europe
- Tactical Veteran: Make a job contingency plan
- U.S.-based Tricare Service Centers will close April 1
- Bush: Drop the 'D' in PTSD
- U.S. senators urge Obama to be tough with Iran
- Biden in Poland: More sanctions coming for Russia
- Putin signs treaty, adds Crimea to map of Russia
- Opinion: Critical success factors for online education
- PT365: How 7 nutrition trends stack up
- Marijuana study in veterans wins federal backing
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Happy 67th birthday, Air Force!
- National POW/MIA Recognition Day
- Breedlove may get the ‘force structure pause’ he’s been asking for all along