Thursday, March 13
- Troop survey shows distrust of retirement reform proposal
- Malfunction, pilot error caused May KC-135 crash
- First F-16s arrive in Poland to bolster training mission
- U.S. commander: More focus on Haqqani militants
- Air Force nuke crew failings worse than reported
- SOUTHCOM chief: 80 percent of Colombian drugs gets to U.S.
- Panel urges end to U.S. ban on transgender troops
- It's all in the chemistry: Academy researchers work on more precise spice test
- Confidence, trepidation ahead of Crimea referendum
- Will FOX's military comedy 'Enlisted' become casualty of ratings?
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'military aggression'
- Worker at Va. military daycare charged with abuse
- CIA-Senate spat raises murky legal, policy issues
- 54 enlisted selected for supplemental promotion
- Officials: Body found at Selfridge guard base
- Opinion: Health initiatives can save money, boost readiness
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Gay veterans won't march in Boston parade
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Pilot killed in Virginia F-15 crash had more than 2,300 flight hours
2Crushing demands of job lead some Air Force recruiters to falsify reports
3New combat uniform pattern coming as early as April
43 siblings follow their master sgt. dad into the Air Force
5New combat uniform pattern coming as early as April
- Air Force Times’ Sept. 8 issue cartoon
- Al-Qaida pamphlet urges attack on Air Force Academy
- QF-16 takes first flight as a target