Sunday, March 2
- Community grieves special tactics airman
- U.S. prepares tough response for Russia over Ukraine
- Woman takes controls at key time for Air Force Academy
- Ukraine 'on brink of national disaster,' PM says
- NATO says Russian action threatens peace in Europe
- Q&A: Will 'zero option' in Afghanistan cause chaos?
- Pentagon budget cuts cloud Davis-Monthan's future
- Will Sgt. Bergdahl be left behind in Afghanistan?
- Jury selection starts for bin Laden son-in-law
- Officials: Al-Qaida plots comeback in Afghanistan
- U.S.: Lack of security pact could cost Afghanistan
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Numerical EPR scores gone; time-in-grade, service on way out
2Numerical EPR scores gone; time-in-grade, service on way out
3Up to 40 to be selected for personal, professional sabbaticals
4Report: Gunman in 2011'green-on-blue' attack did not commit suicide
5AF takes aim at obesity in dependents, retirees
- NATO affirms Russia violated decades-old treaty
- Reservistís quick actions in condo fire save lives
- John Oliver goes after the nuclear missile community