Monday, February 24
- Ayotte: Decision to cut A-10 'serious mistake'
- Pentagon, Air Force double down on engine technology
- DoD plan would slash commissary budget, raise prices
- DoD budget seeks cuts in BAH, commissary, Tricare benefits
- Motorcycle safety urged after 2 military deaths in Fla.
- Special tactics airman dies in parachuting accident
- Former space shuttle astronaut Dale Gardner dies
- Whiteman-based airman found dead at home
- U.S. attorneys challenge Mo. National Guard policy
- Help wanted in the Reserve: Big bonuses, retraining opportunities and a way to stay Air Force
- Master sgt. faces hearing on multiple rape charges
- Trainee death under investigation at San Antonio-Lackland
- DoD seeks to raise Tricare fees for active-duty family members
- Obama must stress importance of Afghanistan mission, McKeon says
- Ohio Air Force base gets powerful supercomputer
- Slain Afghan soldiers memorialized in Kabul
- Columbus man gets prison for graveyard thefts
- Veterans advocates prepare for new budget fights
- Indiana Air Guard chaplain receives Purple Heart
- Air Force cadets create stroke-therapy system using Xbox
- Command of Whiteman AFB bomb wing changes hands
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Airman pleads guilty to giving police officer a 'wet Willy'
2Tech made chief in 7 years despite 2006 conviction
3USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
415 Air Force officers to be discharged after cheating
5Air Force promotion system changes: Only recent EPRs will count
- Just in time for Halloween: A ‘Haunted’ jet at Bolling
- AFA Parachute team video: West Point needs to “shake it off” after tomorrow’s loss
- Carlisle to take over ACC on Nov. 4