Friday, February 21
- Sources: Spec ops funding likely to be 'reined in'
- USAF to launch a previously classified satellite system this year
- First responder-turned airman helps rescue crash victims — again
- Leadership program opens for new, recent separating troops
- Film forecast for '14
- Moonlighting in the military: 9 ways troops are making extra cash
- Kevlar for the Mind: Parenting style, sex among marriage concerns
- Feb. 28 deadline for family members' scholarship applications
- Consumer Watch: Start saving money, reducing debt during Military Saves Week
- DoD's lack of Rx management policy is risk to ill troops, report says
- Sen. Blumenthal meeting with VA hospital officials
- Pentagon seeks 'big code' for 'big data'
- Top NATO commander reaches Ukrainian military chief
- Tricare Help: Clearing confusion on policy tweak
- U. of Maine system approves in-state tuition for vets
- Lawmakers to Hagel: Stop ICBM study
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Airman catches Pujols’ 500th homer, gives it right back
- Tough marriage choices
- Air Force Times’ April 28 comic