Wednesday, February 19
- American Legion seeking vets' input for PTSD, TBI survey
- Another soldier suspended in casket photo controversy
- Obama threatens consequences for Ukraine violence
- Pentagon confirms 'errant strike;' investigations find no blame
- Taliban say they discussed prisoner swap with U.S.
- Dover staff sergeant charged in death of toddler
- Air Force swaps BlackBerrys for Apple devices
- Aide: Congress will fight to fund Combat Rescue Helo
- Social Security officials announce expedited claims for vets with 100% disability rating
- Job reboot: Retired colonel indulges his passion as a ski instructor
- Air Force seeks comment on expanded Mont. training site
- Customs and Border Protection offers adventure and familiar mission
- PTSD can affect civilian hiring — here's how to manage it on the job
- Bush Institute aims to identify best resources for vets' transition
- As Syria threat expands, Obama mulls options
- Deal with credit issues and keep a security clearance
- Spouses learn how to flex political muscle
- U.K. court: Snowden journalist's partner detention lawful
- Report: Unsanitary conditions at Conn. VA hospital
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- San Francisco’s ‘Batkid’ becomes pilot for a day
- Sound off: Best and worst bases in the Air Force?
- Air Force Times’ April 21 comic