Tuesday, February 18
- Fort Hood tears down site of 2009 massacre
- Tricare for Life beneficiaries reminded of mail-order Rx requirement
- Expect budget hints, few announcements, at AFA Orlando
- Vietnam veteran, POW George Robert Hall dies at 83
- Suspect in 'American Sniper' killing in court
- Hagel digs deep into military ethics problem
- Military researchers: Groom recruits longer before boot camp
- Injectable sponges can stop bleeding in 15 seconds
- Lawmakers push for American-made, military-issue sneakers
- Iran at talks: No scrapping any nuclear facility
- Senator looks to close education 'opportunity gap'
- New NSA choice reflects desire to get past criticism
- Group hammers VA for veterans' deaths
- Kerry pledges security help to Tunisia
- Car bombings kill at least 33 people in Iraq
- China says bigger soldiers causing cramped tanks
- What's In Your VA Mortgage Payment?
- Rebuilding Your Credit for a VA Loan
- How to Lower Your Monthly Payment
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Secretary James: 21 general officer billets to be cut in fiscal 2015
2$300 incentive pay for officers, some enlisted assigned to nuclear mission begins Oct. 1
3Reserve chief sees window to snag those leaving active duty
4Breedlove: Junior officers, NCOs a resource 'that NATO can't waste'
5First flight delayed for KC-46A test aircraft
- Air Force Timesí Sept. 22 issue comic
- 50 service members PT on eve of 9/11 to honor victims
- Welsh films video messages for kids with help from Elmo