Tuesday, February 18
- Fort Hood tears down site of 2009 massacre
- Tricare for Life beneficiaries reminded of mail-order Rx requirement
- Expect budget hints, few announcements, at AFA Orlando
- Vietnam veteran, POW George Robert Hall dies at 83
- Suspect in 'American Sniper' killing in court
- Hagel digs deep into military ethics problem
- Military researchers: Groom recruits longer before boot camp
- Injectable sponges can stop bleeding in 15 seconds
- Lawmakers push for American-made, military-issue sneakers
- Iran at talks: No scrapping any nuclear facility
- Senator looks to close education 'opportunity gap'
- New NSA choice reflects desire to get past criticism
- Group hammers VA for veterans' deaths
- Kerry pledges security help to Tunisia
- Car bombings kill at least 33 people in Iraq
- China says bigger soldiers causing cramped tanks
- What's In Your VA Mortgage Payment?
- Rebuilding Your Credit for a VA Loan
- How to Lower Your Monthly Payment
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Air Force Times’ July 28 issue comic
- Air Force Times is off to the Academy
- Summer: The time of awkward Air Force safety PSAs