Thursday, February 13
- VA urged to form registry of roadside bomb victims
- White House sees longer wait for Afghan agreement
- Military bases cope with harsh winter storm
- NSA to Congress: Snowden copied co-worker's password
- Senator presses Dunford on Afghanistan audits
- Iraq turns to Sunni tribes, but distrust remains
- Delaware prosecutor drops child sex abuse charges against staff sgt.
- Weather doesn't faze Tomb of the Unknown Soldier guards
- U.S., S.K. warn N.K. against aggression
- U.N. concerned over situation in Fallujah
- Afghanistan frees detainees U.S. calls 'dangerous'
- Roadside bomb blasts' effects on brain still a mystery
- Broad veterans' bill faces uncertain fate in Senate
- U.S. ship on Syria chemical arms mission in Spain
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Monday lulz with Kadena
- First airman to receive Air Force-designed Medal of Honor dies
- Air Force Times’ Aug. 25 issue cartoon