Thursday, January 30
- Nearly half of missileers at Malmstrom now tied to cheating investigation
- Afghan hospital lauded by military, lamented by audit
- Poll: Grim assessment of wars in Iraq, Afghanistan
- Panel: Commanders should retain authority in sex assault cases
- Hagel voices frustration with Afghan foot-dragging
- Wounded Ranger humbled by time in Capitol spotlight
- Veterans group says military suicide rate is 'out of control'
- Navy 3-star nominated to helm NSA/Cyber Command
- AFSOC one-star relieved of command amid IG investigation into 'alleged inappropriate relationship'
- Former Hill AFB official gets 2 years in contract scheme
- 11 dead in Baghdad attacks
- Shaw captain considered a deserter apprehended in Alabama
- U.S. says Syria must comply with chemical arms deal
- U.S. says Russia may have violated missile treaty
- Afghan official optimistic Karzai will sign U.S. pact
- New system allows troops, vets to report bad schools
- Military Muscle: Strengthen your traps
- Fort Carson crash injures 2 on training mission
- It's not delivery. It's MRE! Researchers seek secret to downrange pizza
- JBLM to get new sensors for low-flying helicopters
- Corporate jobs initiative meets 100,000 vet hiring goal
- Testimony: Squalid conditions in dead toddler's home
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Airman pleads guilty to giving police officer a 'wet Willy'
2Tech made chief in 7 years despite 2006 conviction
3USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
4Air Force promotion system changes: Only recent EPRs will count
515 Air Force officers to be discharged after cheating
- Just in time for Halloween: A ‘Haunted’ jet at Bolling
- AFA Parachute team video: West Point needs to “shake it off” after tomorrow’s loss
- Carlisle to take over ACC on Nov. 4