Wednesday, January 29
- Japan envoy urges calm amid tensions with China
- James: Air Force is addressing 'systemic' problem in nuclear force
- Hagel plans review of all military medals and awards
- IG: Air Force general caused 'mental suffering' to subordinates
- Airman sentenced to life in prison in toddler son's murder
- Personnel problems in nuclear corps seen as issue
- Karzai strikes friendlier tone toward U.S.
- U.S. official: North Korea nuclear reactor restarted
- Little Rock AFB drops Christian marriage video from Wingman Day
- Pentagon will review higher pensions for top officers
- U.S. intel sees uptick in Olympic threat reports
- Wounded vet stars at Obama State of Union address
- N.H. man pleads guilty to child sex charge
- North Korea warns of tensions over U.S.-South Korea war games
- No sign of political thaw after State of the Union
- AF commission readies report to Congress
- Suicide bomber kills 2 Afghan army soldiers
- EPA, 3 Va. military bases settle tank allegations
- Dyess toddler's death: Jury to hear opening statements
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Happy 67th birthday, Air Force!
- National POW/MIA Recognition Day
- Breedlove may get the ‘force structure pause’ he’s been asking for all along