Wednesday, January 22
- Religious exemptions for troops easier to request under new rules
- Senate bill would restore COLA reduction for military retirees
- 600 seek help of new victims counselors
- New EPR could drop number ratings
- Air Force secretary has 'picked up on morale issues'
- Case shows impact of year-old special victims counsel
- Murder charge pending in wife slaying at Nellis
- Israel says it foiled al-Qaida plot on U.S. Embassy
- Pentagon contract workers walk off jobs, demanding higher wages
- Congressman supports missile defense system on Guam
- Bat caught at Lackland dorm not rabid
- Three Holloman airmen killed in car crash
- Airman thwarts smash-and-grab heist in N.J.
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Air Force Times’ July 28 issue comic
- Air Force Times is off to the Academy
- Summer: The time of awkward Air Force safety PSAs