Wednesday, January 22
- Religious exemptions for troops easier to request under new rules
- Senate bill would restore COLA reduction for military retirees
- 600 seek help of new victims counselors
- New EPR could drop number ratings
- Air Force secretary has 'picked up on morale issues'
- Case shows impact of year-old special victims counsel
- Murder charge pending in wife slaying at Nellis
- Israel says it foiled al-Qaida plot on U.S. Embassy
- Pentagon contract workers walk off jobs, demanding higher wages
- Congressman supports missile defense system on Guam
- Bat caught at Lackland dorm not rabid
- Three Holloman airmen killed in car crash
- Airman thwarts smash-and-grab heist in N.J.
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Pilot killed in Virginia F-15 crash had more than 2,300 flight hours
2New combat uniform pattern coming as early as April
3Air Force to begin rotating launch officers
43 siblings follow their master sgt. dad into the Air Force
5Pilot killed in Virginia F-15 crash had more than 2,300 flight hours
- Al-Qaida pamphlet urges attack on Air Force Academy
- QF-16 takes first flight as a target
- ‘Geography can be tough’: Canadian Twitter account pokes fun at Russian soldiers’ claims