Tuesday, January 21
- Amid cheating investigation, raises considered for missileers
- Former defense contractor indicted in stolen F-35 documents case
- Feds accuse military moving company of fraud
- Snowden trial could be awkward for U.S.
- Air Force secretary to visit Minot this week
- Editorial: Get nuclear house in order
- Iran sends warships to Atlantic
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Airman pleads guilty to giving police officer a 'wet Willy'
2Tech made chief in 7 years despite 2006 conviction
3USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
4Air Force promotion system changes: Only recent EPRs will count
515 Air Force officers to be discharged after cheating
- Just in time for Halloween: A ‘Haunted’ jet at Bolling
- AFA Parachute team video: West Point needs to “shake it off” after tomorrow’s loss
- Carlisle to take over ACC on Nov. 4