Thursday, January 16
- McCain, Kaine unveil measure to change war powers
- 7,000 to face Quality Force Review Board
- Lab: Workout supplements short on creatine, BCAAs
- Academic credits for military training don't always get you closer to a degree
- Banks, aid groups robbed in S. Sudan looting spree
- Air Force creates office to guide integration of active, Reserve units
- DoD expects recruiting to slow down as economy speeds up
- Senate sends omnibus, Pentagon-funding measure to Obama's desk
- 3 airmen convicted of sex offenses in Dec.
- USAF assistant acquisition nominee LaPlante closer to confirmation
- Gates skewers Congress, VA backlog on 'The Daily Show'
- Grand Forks airman gets 20 years for raping woman
- Al-Qaida asks Iraqis in embattled city for support
- Ayotte asks for plan to restore vet cemetery in the Philippines
- GED exam gets major facelift
- Academy airman found not guilty of sexual assault
- Military financial institutions feel some Target breach fallout
- Proposed MOU would require TA schools to be eligible for civilian financial aid program
- New student vet leader details priorities
- HASC Chair McKeon acknowledges tea party tactics influenced retirement decision
- Gates warns on UK military spending cuts
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1GAO to Air Force: Improve morale for drone pilots
24-star: Armed attackers in Ukraine are Russian troops in disguise
3DoD to start living quarters allowance debt collections May 4
4Group calls for DoD to withdraw from Prayer Day event
5DoD to start living quarters allowance debt collections May 4
- San Francisco’s ‘Batkid’ becomes pilot for a day
- Sound off: Best and worst bases in the Air Force?
- Air Force Times’ April 21 comic