Tuesday, January 14
- 2nd Article 32 begins for Aviano airman accused of rape
- RIF board to convene June 16; will consider captains, majors
- Israeli defense chief comments spark spat with U.S.
- Voluntary retirement, separation windows open
- Yokota airman killed in motorcycle crash
- U.S. vets return North Vietnamese soldier's helmet to family
- Spy court judge slams proposed privacy advocate
- Phone firms hesitate at U.S. record-keeping idea
- Iraq attacks kill 8 people in Baghdad
- Langley F-22s deploy to Japan
- U.S. lawmakers urge tough stance on China sea claims
- Returned letters, Purple Heart open book on deceased WWII vet's life
- McKeon fails to obtain Afghan detainee names
- Lawmakers seek data on sailors' exposure to Fukushima radiation
- Congress seeks to improve military sex assault investigations
- Advocates: COLA fixes miss the mark
- After 'transformative' year, F-35 program focuses on software, quantity
- 200 dead in S. Sudan after boat fleeing war sinks
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Air Force Times’ Sept. 29 issue comic
- Happy 67th birthday, Air Force!
- National POW/MIA Recognition Day