Tuesday, December 3
- Vets groups launch in-state tuition map
- ROTC cadets, recent graduates offered release from service commitments
- U.S. stops shipping from Afghanistan during protests
- Survey: Many troops at risk on mortgages, other debt
- Widow wages 23-year battle with VA for survivor benefits
- Dempsey takes to Facebook for 'town hall' meeting
- Edward Heffron, of WWII's 'Band of Brothers,' dies
- Air Force to announce F-35 base in Vermont
- In message to China, U.S., Japan push 'rule of law'
- Vet detained in N. Korea oversaw guerrilla group
- NATO seeks clarity on troops in Afghanistan
- Coast Guard searches ice for missing WWII servicemen
- Iran doesn't want Afghanistan to sign U.S. deal
- Commissaries offering $2k scholarships
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Air Force nixes 'so help me God' requirement in oaths
2TRANSCOM chief tells vehicle shipping company to shape up
3Fundraiser draws $50K to support family of pilot killed in F-15 crash
4France strikes IS depot in Iraq
5Air Force enlisted promotions overhaul likened to 'fifth-generation' aircraft
- Happy 67th birthday, Air Force!
- National POW/MIA Recognition Day
- Breedlove may get the ‘force structure pause’ he’s been asking for all along