Sunday, November 24
- Top brass claims personnel costs are swamping DoD, but budget figures say otherwise
- Military alters training to deal with budget woes
- Karzai again delays signing U.S.-Afghan security deal
- Additional remains found of pilot killed in Iraq
- Obama: Nuclear deal blocks Iran's path to bomb
- Pakistani protesters search for NATO supply trucks
- Secret U.S.-Iran talks set stage for nuke deal
- Spoils of war: Police getting leftover Iraq trucks
- Clock ticks on authority for Guantanamo detention
- Bahrain: 2 former Guantanamo detainees arrested
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Airman pleads guilty to giving police officer a 'wet Willy'
2Air Force promotion system changes: Only recent EPRs will count
3Tech made chief in 7 years despite 2006 conviction
4USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
515 Air Force officers to be discharged after cheating
- Just in time for Halloween: A ‘Haunted’ jet at Bolling
- AFA Parachute team video: West Point needs to “shake it off” after tomorrow’s loss
- Carlisle to take over ACC on Nov. 4