Friday, November 15
- Hagel cites 'troubling lapses' among nuke forces
- Kehler hands over STRATCOM leadership
- Military advocates to commission: Be careful with pay, benefits changes
- Issa, Duckworth bill would restrict definition of 'veteran'
- VA offers dental insurance to vets, some family members
- Pentagon seeking vaccine for bioterror disease threat
- In Philippines, battered town gets busy rebuilding
- Debris from lost Drum-based drone recovered
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- James throws out first pitch at Nats game
- ‘Day in the life’ chronicles life at the 86th Airlift Wing and beyond
- What generals wish they’d known as O-1s