Friday, November 15
- Hagel cites 'troubling lapses' among nuke forces
- Kehler hands over STRATCOM leadership
- Military advocates to commission: Be careful with pay, benefits changes
- Issa, Duckworth bill would restrict definition of 'veteran'
- VA offers dental insurance to vets, some family members
- Pentagon seeking vaccine for bioterror disease threat
- In Philippines, battered town gets busy rebuilding
- Debris from lost Drum-based drone recovered
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Cyber “execute order” authorized in military operation
- Hear JFK rant about ‘silly bastard’ in the Air Force
- AF to airmen: Think before you act (or update, or post, or upload)