Wednesday, November 13
- Five airmen convicted of sex assault in Sept.
- Jury finds Krusinski not guilty in groping case
- Propeller problem, crew errors downed Predator
- 11 colonels nominated for one-star
- New prescreening for nuke two- and three-star general officers and all four-stars
- 1,000 U.S. troops to help Philippine aid effort
- Looting, gunfire break out in typhoon-hit city
- Congress approves 1.5% veterans' COLA
- Faster airport screening expands for troops
- After record opium year, Afghans plant new crop
- Group joins fight to delay F-35 basing in Vt.
- Ohio says it proved $100M veterans charity fraud at trial
- NATO shows off its new HQ-to-be
- Dorr: About those dumb questions
- Morsi: No stability in Egypt unless coup reversed
- Obama seeks time from Congress for Iran diplomacy
- Pentagon 'punts' on new pay commission
- U.N. says Afghan opium production hits record high
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Monday lulz with Kadena
- First airman to receive Air Force-designed Medal of Honor dies
- Air Force Times’ Aug. 25 issue cartoon