Sunday, November 3
- Longest-serving civilian to retire after 70 years
- White House, lawmakers: No clemency for Snowden
- Kerry: U.S. won't allow attacks on Mideast partners
- Pakistan slams U.S. for killing Taliban leader
- Fighting alone, Afghans said to hold Taliban back
- For now, Pentagon plays it safe on compensation reform
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Happy 67th birthday, Air Force!
- National POW/MIA Recognition Day
- Breedlove may get the ‘force structure pause’ he’s been asking for all along