Friday, October 25
- Movie review: 'Counselor' falls flat
- Academy makes 'God' optional in cadets' oath
- Boeing, Lockheed team on Long Range Strike Bomber
- Report: 3 more VA patients die from negligence
- Grenada thanks U.S., celebrates 1983 invasion
- JAG officer wins big on 'Jeopardy!'
- DoD to better protect data on unclassified contractor networks
- Official: Some refugees plan attacks from Kenya
- Stall, unrecoverable spin brought down MC-12 in April
- Malmstrom reports 'highest possible grade' in nuclear inspection redo
- Chatty leaders vulnerable to foreign surveillance
- German spy chiefs to head to U.S. for talks
- Former NSA chief's private talk gets tweeted
- Iran may be month from a bomb, expert says
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1IG: Former 20th AF commander was drunk during Russia trip
2Air Force announces rollbacks to speed separations
315-year retirement application window opens Jan. 14
4Retention boards target chiefs in 45 career fields
5OSI takes custody of U.S. service member in connection with sailor's death in Germany
- Air Force on lower end of best fed jobs
- Should time in grade, service be scrapped?
- Air Force Band celebrates museum’s 10th anniversary