Monday, October 21
- Tactical Veteran: Keep your eyes open for generous state education benefits for veterans
- PCS orders resume
- Airman convicted of adultery, child endangerment in Dyess toddler death case
- 21 current, former Air Guard members face Ariz. criminal charges
- Egypt's Christians stunned after church shooting
- Trainer simulates KC-135 refueling
- France summons U.S. ambassador over spying
- Looting dampens Kenya mall memorial
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Airman pleads guilty to giving police officer a 'wet Willy'
2Tech made chief in 7 years despite 2006 conviction
3USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
415 Air Force officers to be discharged after cheating
5Air Force promotion system changes: Only recent EPRs will count
- Just in time for Halloween: A ‘Haunted’ jet at Bolling
- AFA Parachute team video: West Point needs to “shake it off” after tomorrow’s loss
- Carlisle to take over ACC on Nov. 4