Wednesday, October 16
- Arlington Cemetery will allow small mementos at Section 60
- Army promises changes after botching Swenson's MoH nomination
- AF to announce F-35 candidate bases in the Pacific
- ACC training units flying, some combat coded units still down
- App could allow troops to call in airstrikes
- Senate deal would open government, avert default — and restore back pay
- Consumer Watch: Exchanges ramp up holiday deals
- Tricare Help: TRS coverage for Guard members begins after basic
- Kevlar for the Mind: PTSD can strain relationships, family
- DoD seeks a common controller for many unmanned systems
- Egypt: Relations with United States in 'turmoil'
- Weapons inspectors check 11 sites in Syria
- Soldier's trial draws attention of gun advocates
- Fallen soldier's dog rescued from fire
- Editorial: A victory for victims
- Iran says new nuke talk session in few weeks
- Scores killed as violence rages across Syria
- Editorial: VA right to keep ads on air
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- San Francisco’s ‘Batkid’ becomes pilot for a day
- Sound off: Best and worst bases in the Air Force?
- Air Force Times’ April 21 comic