Thursday, September 19
- SECAF nominee: Commanders should be held accountable for sexual assault
- More than 325 airmen may have been underpaid bonus
- ISAF investigates video of alleged detainee beating
- Ind. lawmakers want vet disinterred from Mich. cemetery
- Kerry: U.N. must pass resolution on Syrian weapons
- How can red flags be missed like Navy shooter's?
- Escape from the Navy Yard: 'I felt him breathe'
- Kirtland resolves dilemma, issues IDs to same-sex spouses
- Parents of Benghazi victims: We've been left in dark
- JIEDDO Twitter account goes dark after jokes about Philippines bombing
- Putin: Syria chemical attack sly rebel provocation
- Rocket trajectory links Syrian military to attack
- SECNAV orders review of shooter's Navy record, clearance process
- Likely new personnel chief supports lower raise
- Lawmakers to VA: Stop stonewalling us
- Navy Yard opening 3 days after massacre
- Report: Capitol Police SWAT team told to stand down during massacre
- Assad denies his forces conducted chemical attack
- Chemical weapons organization to discuss Syria
- Jihadis capture northern Syrian town near Turkey
- USAF Sees Speed as Part of the A2/AD Solution
- Amid drawdown, budget cuts weigh on Air Mobility Command
- Airmen will stay in Afghanistan for 'Resolute Support'
- Investigators review erratic behavior of Alexis
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Officer Training School graduates first total force class
- Air Force Secretary Deborah Lee James to chat on Twitter
- Air Force Times’ Oct. 27 issue comic
- PT365 Run Plans | Marathon race tips: Run it like a hybrid car from Lt. Col. (Dr.) Mark Cucuzzella
- CrossFit vs. unit PT | Troops will do the training plans in what’s likely the biggest CrossFit study ever
- GearScout | How to gear up for a stage race from a gear pro and 170-mile Grand to Grand finisher