Monday, September 9
- Tactical Veteran: 'Military-friendly' companies can still lay off veterans
- Best for Vets: Career & Technical Colleges 2014
- DoD begins search for Air Force One replacement
- N.C. Guard to recognize same-sex marriages
- Sudden plan: Syria to dispose of chemical weapons?
- Senate delays vote on Syria strike
- Poll: Opposition to Syrian airstrikes surges
- Obama: I might lose congressional vote on Syria
- After failed inspection, Malmstrom prepares for another chance
- Air Force approves 358 early retirements
- Official: DoD will 'aggressively' target military pay, troop levels
- Iraq vet Gabbard says Syria strike would be 'serious mistake'
- Four issues to watch as Congress returns for busy fall
- Robins airman charged in death of woman, unborn child
- Promoting the best: Tech sgts. may have to impress a board to advance
- Attrition rate down for unmanned aircraft pilots
- Lawmakers: Syria debate could offer chance to stop sequester
- Probe launched into VA center's disease outbreak
- White House tries to persuade war-weary public on Syria
- Assad warns of repercussions for a U.S. strike
- Russia presses U.N. to report on Syria attack risks
- Delaware Air Guard participates in exercise
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Should time in grade, service be scrapped?
- Air Force Band celebrates museum’s 10th anniversary
- Sweeping force cuts in 2014 — this week’s Air Force Times