Sunday, September 8
- Strike to degrade Syrian forces would still be limited
- Uphill battle for Obama: Where Congress stands on Syria
- Airmen help build Afghan air force
- Utah State routs Air Force 52-20
- U.S.: Proven link of Assad to gas attack lacking
- Kerry: Syrian videos make case for military action
- NATO accused of killing Afghan civilians in airstrike
- Iran foreign minister criticizes Syria strike plan
- Report: NSA can access most smartphone data
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Happy 67th birthday, Air Force!
- National POW/MIA Recognition Day
- Breedlove may get the ‘force structure pause’ he’s been asking for all along