Tuesday, September 3
- Texas: Same-sex spouses can't enroll for benefits at state Guard facilities
- Burned in surgery, Army vet fights VA for PTSD pay
- Taliban infiltrate 'America's Army' — and why that's a good thing
- Senate Syria resolution would limit Obama to 90 days
- Same-sex spouses now eligible for move benefits
- Officials to lawmakers: We're not asking you to declare war
- Senate Syria resolution could be marked up this week
- Wave of bombings, attacks in Iraq kill at least 67
- Syria is said to be hiding weapons, moving troops
- Obama seeks support for Syria strike at G-20
- Hagel: Getting mental health help shows 'courage, honor and integrity'
- Sisterhood of singing spouses performs on 'America's Got Talent'
- Our PT365 experts want to answer your questions
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Air Force halts voluntary separation pay, 15-year retirements
2Exclusive: DoD proposes revolutionary changes in retirement benefits
3Air Force halts voluntary separation pay, 15-year retirements
4Exclusive: DoD proposes revolutionary changes in retirement benefits
5New assignments for general officers
- AF to airmen: Think before you act (or update, or post, or upload)
- Air Force Chief of Staff takes part in Mustache March
- Air Force Times’ March 10 issue comic