Tuesday, September 3
- Texas: Same-sex spouses can't enroll for benefits at state Guard facilities
- Burned in surgery, Army vet fights VA for PTSD pay
- Taliban infiltrate 'America's Army' — and why that's a good thing
- Senate Syria resolution would limit Obama to 90 days
- Same-sex spouses now eligible for move benefits
- Officials to lawmakers: We're not asking you to declare war
- Senate Syria resolution could be marked up this week
- Wave of bombings, attacks in Iraq kill at least 67
- Syria is said to be hiding weapons, moving troops
- Obama seeks support for Syria strike at G-20
- Hagel: Getting mental health help shows 'courage, honor and integrity'
- Sisterhood of singing spouses performs on 'America's Got Talent'
- Our PT365 experts want to answer your questions
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Discharge upheld for airman who reported sexual assault
2Former CSAF: Time to cut the A-10, invest in combat search-and-rescue
3Academy superintendent to oversee use of cadets as informants
4243 retraining slots remain for first-term airmen
5Crew inexperience, fatigue led to C-17 runway mishap
- VIDEO: USAF Band performs at the National Air and Space Museum in a “flash mob” manner
- NORAD: No armed fighters for Santa Claus
- Andrews hosts eight-year-old pilot through “Pilot for a Day” program