Saturday, August 31
- Obama asks Congress to OK strike on Syria
- Possible U.S.-led attack on Syria sparks rallies
- Difference aside, Iraq war haunts Obama on Syria
- U.N. inspectors pull out of Syria
- Suspected U.S. drone kills 3 militants in Pakistan
- Across U.S., fears, ambivalence, anguish over Syria
- Text of Obama's statement on Syria
- Israel deploys missile defense system in Tel Aviv
- Putin urges U.S. to hold off on striking Syria
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Airman pleads guilty to giving police officer a 'wet Willy'
2Tech made chief in 7 years despite 2006 conviction
3Air Force promotion system changes: Only recent EPRs will count
4USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
515 Air Force officers to be discharged after cheating
- Just in time for Halloween: A ‘Haunted’ jet at Bolling
- AFA Parachute team video: West Point needs to “shake it off” after tomorrow’s loss
- Carlisle to take over ACC on Nov. 4