Thursday, August 29
- PT test tactics: 53 expert tips
- New tuition assistance rules beginning Oct. 1
- Intel expert: Post-Iraq analysis changes mean better Syria info
- Syria, Iran threaten retaliation; Russia sends warships
- AF begins to enroll same-sex spouses for benefits
- U.S. readies possible solo action against Syria
- Tell us: What do you think about new TA plan?
- Cameron loses war vote in British Parliament
- Exotic weapons aim to destroy chemical weapons
- Syria shows defiance as U.N. team tours near Damascus
- Sources: Intelligence on weapons no 'slam dunk'
- Report says DNA test verified Osama bin Laden's identity
- Budget battle could put military pay at risk
- U.S. releases 2 Algerians from Guantanamo
- 'America's Army: Proving Grounds' out today
- Study: Reserve families say they adjust well after deployments
- Saved from Katrina, beagle retires to Florida as rescue wing mascot
- IRS faces more pressure on veterans service organization audit rules
- Under cuts, families struggle to get medical appointments
- GAO rips VA over vague criteria for doctor bonuses
- Report: U.S. spying is costly but often ineffective
- Iraq vet, U.S. Rep. Duckworth opposes Syria strike
- Rumsfeld calls Obama's Syria strategy 'mindless'
- Guard Predator drone now part of Calif. wildfire battle
- Final N.D. Air National Guard plane reaches museum
- Joint Base Charleston getting new commander
- Plea hearing set for contractor in Iraq thefts
- Taliban kill 15 Afghan police in highway ambush
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- VIDEO: USAF Band performs at the National Air and Space Museum in a “flash mob” manner
- NORAD: No armed fighters for Santa Claus
- Andrews hosts eight-year-old pilot through “Pilot for a Day” program