Saturday, August 10
- Interview: Dunford says Afghan security deal vital
- Fort Hood shooting: Terrorism or not?
- Photo gallery: Endangered species thrive on U.S. military ranges
- Army uses Air Force lessons learned in basic training review
- Suspected U.S. drone strike kills 2 in Yemen
- Obama: Progress made on disability claims backlog
- Post-Benghazi, Obama plays it safe with embassies
- N.H. Korean War veterans to be honored
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Ground mishaps drop across the Air Force
- Officer Training School graduates first total force class
- Air Force Secretary Deborah Lee James to chat on Twitter
- PT365 Run Plans | Marathon race tips: Run it like a hybrid car from Lt. Col. (Dr.) Mark Cucuzzella
- CrossFit vs. unit PT | Troops will do the training plans in what’s likely the biggest CrossFit study ever
- GearScout | How to gear up for a stage race from a gear pro and 170-mile Grand to Grand finisher