Wednesday, August 7
- Base gyms to be open 24/7
- Photo gallery: Obama visits Camp Pendleton
- Commissaries back to normal
- Pentagon may revise same-sex benefits
- Air Force extends 15-year retirement deadline to Aug. 19
- Inside the Dover facility where casualties are studied to boost survival rates
- DoD looks for ways to scale back BAH
- Mattis to join General Dynamics
- Mission: Family | Students help military kids feel welcome at new schools
- Ask the Lawyer: 'Misbehavior before enemy' can be near or far
- New SAPR video series features Air Force sex assault survivors
- Furloughs leave backlog of work at Wright-Patterson
- Academy wrapping up investigation into 'human relations incident'
- Peterson-based C-130 to fight fires in Pacific Northwest
- Muslim holy period to be celebrated at Gitmo
- Tricare Help: Will boyfriend's illness be covered after marriage?
- Your financial aid options don't end with GI Bill
- Obama cancels meetings with Putin amid tensions
- Yemen claims it foiled al-Qaida plots
- Ventura: Job offers dried up after sniper's memoir
- Cuts in DoD review are too big, experts say
- Al-Qaida matures as leaders remain a global threat
- C-5 to make final landing at Dover AFB
- Government wants more time to address Jill Kelley's lawsuit
- Senator wants to know why work hasn't begun on Clark Veterans Cemetery
- Military Spouses Choir to learn fate tonight on 'America's Got Talent'
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- ‘Geography can be tough’: Canadian Twitter account pokes fun at Russian soldiers’ claims
- Real life emergency teaches airman ‘training is not a waste of time’
- Fighter Wing estimate of iPhone costs: $687 per phone