Thursday, July 18
- Military Times honors the 2013 Service Members of the Year
- AF hopes to cut 1,860 through voluntary programs in FY14
- Sexual battery charge dropped for ex-SAPRO chief
- Senator plans to stall Dempsey's JCS chair nomination
- Obama to nominate new DoD personnel chief
- Panama charges crew of seized North Korean ship
- Panama holds ex-CIA station chief for Italian rendition case
- Obama weighs canceling Moscow talks with Putin
- Tricare Help: If I remarry my ex, can I get Tricare again?
- U.S.: More prisoners end hunger strike at Gitmo
- Kevlar for the Mind: Don't ignore these symptoms
- Tricare Help: Post-DOMA, can new spouse get Tricare?
- Mission: Family | Site addresses teens' issues
- Ask the Lawyer: Same crime, different punishments
- Federal hiring preference proposed for Guard, reserve
- Dempsey: Reports of MIA flaws are discouraging
- Joint Chiefs chair: U.S. considering use of force in Syria
- DoD IG found 'significant deficiencies' in 1 in 10 sex assault investigations
- House panel seeks full review of causes behind VA claims backlog
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- AF to airmen: Think before you act (or update, or post, or upload)
- Air Force Chief of Staff takes part in Mustache March
- Air Force Times’ March 10 issue comic