Tuesday, July 9
- DoD: No decision on U.S. troops in Afghanistan after 2014
- Apartments burn at Altus
- Air Force pulls sexual assault prevention brochure
- Pentagon takes 'second look' at embattled MIA unit
- More bases accepting solar power as an energy alternative
- 6 dismissed in 1st day of Fort Hood shooting trial
- Calif. hiring state workers to help VA with claims
- Taliban close Qatar office to protest flag fracas
- Former judge admits flaws in secret FISA court
- Witness in Manning trial: No harm to U.S. from leaked files on Gitmo detainees
- Low-interest loans can help families survive furloughs
- Lawmaker: VA should make sure homeless shelters are fire safe
- Vt. city reverses position on F-35s at airport
- New Defense Health Agency taking shape
- House committee, VA clash over requests for data
- Senators deal death blow to big Tricare fee hikes
- 17 villagers, NATO soldier killed in Afghanistan attacks
- Dempsey: 'There will be changes in family support programs'
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- San Francisco’s ‘Batkid’ becomes pilot for a day
- Sound off: Best and worst bases in the Air Force?
- Air Force Times’ April 21 comic