Monday, July 8
- SOCOM chief's secret move keeps bin Laden records in the shadows
- Air Reserve Technician: Civilians shouldn't have to wear uniforms
- Rollbacks continue to take toll
- Studies: Cyberspying targeted S. Korea, U.S. military
- Longer tours, fewer moves loom for troops
- Got a surefire way to upgrade MREs?
- Tricare Help: Can retiree still cover guardsman daughter?
- Mission: Family | Legal guide spells out rights, reveals resources
- Ask the Lawyer: Being jailed with foreigners could cut your time
- Leaked Pakistan report details bin Laden's secret life
- Brazil opens investigation into U.S. spying
- Judge faults Gitmo force-feeding but won't stop it
- Defense presents video in Manning WikiLeaks trial
- No cutoff in U.S. aid to Egyptian military — for now
- Fort Hood amps up security as murder trial nears
- U.S., China discuss cybersecurity
- American Military University is top TA school in every branch of the military
- Vance background for AF lieutenant colonel's novel
- Scott AFB pilots test out cockpit iPads
- New adjutant general named for Nebraska National Guard
- Dorr: Why no new AF Secretary?
- Saddam Hussein's half-brother dies of cancer
- Afghanistan arrests former U.S. translator
- Remains of WWII serviceman coming home
- Editorial: Cut costs, not readiness
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Air Force Times’ Dec. 16 issue comic
- Snitches in the ranks — this week’s Air Force Times
- VIDEO: USAF Band performs at the National Air and Space Museum in a “flash mob” manner