Sunday, July 7
- ACC cuts back on readiness inspections
- JPAC report: MIA work 'acutely dysfunctional'
- Dignified transfer photographers cut from 3 to 1 at Dover
- Brazil expresses concern at report of NSA spying
- Russian official: Venezuela last chance for Snowden
- Koreas aim to reopen stalled joint factory park
- Officials: 14 Afghan soldiers, 64 Taliban killed
- Ex-FBI chief Freeh on risk of cyber terror
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Al-Qaida pamphlet urges attack on Air Force Academy
- QF-16 takes first flight as a target
- ‘Geography can be tough’: Canadian Twitter account pokes fun at Russian soldiers’ claims