Wednesday, July 3
- Vast war letter collection shows sacrifice
- Sentence reduced for airman guilty of child sexual assault
- Cheeba Chews off limits, says Air Force
- Obama treads cautiously on Egypt leader's ouster
- Egypt's military ousts President Morsi, orders new elections
- Movie Review: Hi ho ó no!
- U.S. defends force-feeding of Guantanamo prisoners
- Dorr: Back to basics with ABUs
- Editorial: Wasteful NCO retraining
- Editorial: Check the 'married' box
- Senators aim to enhance voting rights for military
- At least 17 dead in Iraq attacks
- German official: Drop U.S. sites if you fear spying
- Letters from father of U.S. Navy surface in S.C.
- Guardsmen, friend mistakenly given cash at Taco Bell drive-thru
- Veterans of Korea recall their 'Forgotten War'
- Troops, vets can see 'White House Down' for free on July 4
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1AF takes aim at obesity in dependents, retirees
2Body of young 'stowaway' found in wheel well of C-130 after Africa missions
3Report: Gunman in 2011'green-on-blue' attack did not commit suicide
4Numerical EPR scores gone; time-in-grade, service on way out
5Air Force unveils 30-year strategy document
- NATO affirms Russia violated decades-old treaty
- Reservistís quick actions in condo fire save lives
- John Oliver goes after the nuclear missile community