Wednesday, July 3
- Vast war letter collection shows sacrifice
- Sentence reduced for airman guilty of child sexual assault
- Cheeba Chews off limits, says Air Force
- Obama treads cautiously on Egypt leader's ouster
- Egypt's military ousts President Morsi, orders new elections
- Movie Review: Hi ho — no!
- U.S. defends force-feeding of Guantanamo prisoners
- Dorr: Back to basics with ABUs
- Editorial: Wasteful NCO retraining
- Editorial: Check the 'married' box
- Senators aim to enhance voting rights for military
- At least 17 dead in Iraq attacks
- German official: Drop U.S. sites if you fear spying
- Letters from father of U.S. Navy surface in S.C.
- Guardsmen, friend mistakenly given cash at Taco Bell drive-thru
- Veterans of Korea recall their 'Forgotten War'
- Troops, vets can see 'White House Down' for free on July 4
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Air Force Secretary Deborah Lee James to chat on Twitter
- Air Force Times’ Oct. 27 issue comic
- Have an injury? Website offers virtual doctor’s office to airmen
- PT365 Run Plans | Marathon race tips: Run it like a hybrid car from Lt. Col. (Dr.) Mark Cucuzzella
- CrossFit vs. unit PT | Troops will do the training plans in what’s likely the biggest CrossFit study ever
- GearScout | How to gear up for a stage race from a gear pro and 170-mile Grand to Grand finisher