Wednesday, July 3
- Vast war letter collection shows sacrifice
- Sentence reduced for airman guilty of child sexual assault
- Cheeba Chews off limits, says Air Force
- Obama treads cautiously on Egypt leader's ouster
- Egypt's military ousts President Morsi, orders new elections
- Movie Review: Hi ho — no!
- U.S. defends force-feeding of Guantanamo prisoners
- Dorr: Back to basics with ABUs
- Editorial: Wasteful NCO retraining
- Editorial: Check the 'married' box
- Senators aim to enhance voting rights for military
- At least 17 dead in Iraq attacks
- German official: Drop U.S. sites if you fear spying
- Letters from father of U.S. Navy surface in S.C.
- Guardsmen, friend mistakenly given cash at Taco Bell drive-thru
- Veterans of Korea recall their 'Forgotten War'
- Troops, vets can see 'White House Down' for free on July 4
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Discharge upheld for airman who reported sexual assault
2243 retraining slots remain for first-term airmen
3Former CSAF: Time to cut the A-10, invest in combat search-and-rescue
4Case of longtime Vandenberg protester reaches Supreme Court
5ROTC cadets, recent graduates offered release from service commitments
- VIDEO: USAF Band performs at the National Air and Space Museum in a “flash mob” manner
- NORAD: No armed fighters for Santa Claus
- Andrews hosts eight-year-old pilot through “Pilot for a Day” program