Friday, June 21
- Donley retires; Under Secretary Fanning becomes acting AF secretary
- For re-enactors, Gettysburg is pinnacle of hobby
- Senator wants top-level review of Tricare West transition
- Do's and don'ts: Avoid these job-search pitfalls to stay on track
- Accelerators can jump-start your business
- Veterans key to medical marijuana lobby efforts
- Kerry trip starts with tough Syrian, Afghan issues
- Idaho town holds out hope for soldier's return
- Lawmakers want to know more about VA's quick progress on old claims
- Hollings, other WWII vets being honored by France
- Movie review: Where's 'Z' blood? Who cares?
- Book review: Learning from dark times
- Jobs for spouses
- Missionfamily: Parents should know what the school compact does — and doesn't — do
- Ask the lawyer: How does the military define stalking?
- Bill would help rural veterans access VA services
- Senators to VA: Ramp up outreach on burn pit registry
- U.S. fighter jets in Jordan to provide training
- Report: Snowden charged with espionage for NSA leaks
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- ‘Geography can be tough’: Canadian Twitter account pokes fun at Russian soldiers’ claims
- Real life emergency teaches airman ‘training is not a waste of time’
- Fighter Wing estimate of iPhone costs: $687 per phone