Thursday, June 6
- Almost half-million VA loan, grant files mistakenly deleted
- Bergdahl family says they received letter from POW soldier
- Furlough exemptions keep child care open
- Air Force expected to start selecting first sergeants
- AF study: Spouse abuse decreases post-deployment
- Vt. Guard: 5 categories will decide F-35 basing
- Koreas agree to hold talks on reopening complex
- Leaked order offers insight on secret surveillance powers
- U.S. collecting huge number of phone records
- Military Muscle: Roped in
- Tricare Help: Coverage tricky for woman pregnant by married retiree
- Mission: Family — Plan a fun summer with help from DoD, communities
- Ask the Lawyer: Should you object to summary court-martial?
- NATO countries to mull options for mutual cyber assistance
- D-Day soldier's bracelet recovered, returned to family
- D-Day anniversary commemorations begin in France
- Editorial: Misguided sex law
- Dorr: Air Force works its way to zero tolerance for sexual assault
- Afghan governor says airstrike kills 3; NATO denies
- Eisenhower Memorial group makes D-Day film on Ike
- Man ordered to repay VA $124,000 in stolen benefits
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Airman pleads guilty to giving police officer a 'wet Willy'
2Tech made chief in 7 years despite 2006 conviction
3Air Force promotion system changes: Only recent EPRs will count
4USFK: Troops cannot pay for the companionship of 'juicy girls'
515 Air Force officers to be discharged after cheating
- Just in time for Halloween: A ‘Haunted’ jet at Bolling
- AFA Parachute team video: West Point needs to “shake it off” after tomorrow’s loss
- Carlisle to take over ACC on Nov. 4