Sunday, May 12
- Prince Harry, injured U.S. officer launch Warrior Games
- Dad creates daughter's prom dress out of camo
- Tell us: Why are 1st sergeant jobs so hard to fill?
- Review chairman: Clinton didn't make Benghazi call
- Headstone to be installed for 1st USMC commandant, the 'Fightin' Quaker'
- 9 detained in car bombings in Turkish border town
- Pakistan's Sharif headed for 3rd term as prime minister
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Hear JFK rant about ‘silly bastard’ in the Air Force
- AF to airmen: Think before you act (or update, or post, or upload)
- Air Force Chief of Staff takes part in Mustache March