Thursday, April 25
- Kids' art shows both sides of emotional deployment coin
- Tricare Help: Stepson not covered if parents divorce
- Ask the Lawyer: Clemency possible, but controversial right now
- Senator puts hold on Air Force 3-star's promotion
- Family of Aviano accuser upset with officer's latest transfer
- U.S. believes Syria used chemical weapons
- Sequester puts most demolition on hold
- Tyndall waits for more combat-coded F-22s
- Panel OKs bill to let retired reservists be called 'veterans'
- Southern Baptist site blocked on military bases
- U.S. has a range of military options in Syria
- WWII MIA honored at Arlington after long effort
- Panel guts bill easing veterans sexual assault claims
- Community organizations, VA look to improve vets' access to services
- Analysis: Calls for action in Syria to intensify
- Iraq clashes kill 41 in northern city of Mosul
- Lawmakers want transition workshops to add GI Bill training
- Marathon amputee, wife of AF captain, vows to dance again
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Air Force on lower end of best fed jobs
- Should time in grade, service be scrapped?
- Air Force Band celebrates museum’s 10th anniversary