Wednesday, April 24
- Outcry erupts over 1% pay raise proposed for military
- Retired 4-star: Fewer U.S. troops could do job in Afghanistan
- Air Force: Crews of grounded combat air squadrons will lose currency in 45-60 days
- Officials: U.S. wars fueled Boston bombing suspects
- Confederate flags fly again at VA hospital in S.D.
- New transition courses get high marks, but will they lead to jobs?
- U.S. urges China collaboration on cyber intrusions
- Complaint: VIP visits constitute waste, fraud
- Kan. Air Guard member faces fraud charges
- Former MTI gets 6 months; is 17th court-martialed in Lackland sex scandal
- Sweden reaffirms its commitment to Afghanistan
- Iraq: 35 dead in clashes, bombing as tensions rise
- Senators say military should buy U.S. athletic shoes
- 1,200 airmen must separate by September
- Petraeus' next career move revealed
- Military: Gitmo hunger strike rises to 92
- U.N. warns of 'troubling rise' in Afghan violence
- Hagel to meet Egypt's leaders, push military ties
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
- Air Force Times’ Oct. 27 issue comic
- Have an injury? Website offers virtual doctor’s office to airmen
- Airman proposes to Cardinals cheerleader at Sunday game