Monday, April 22
- Bush library exhibits: 9/11, war, Katrina, recount
- More online classes open up for aviation students
- Boston bombing suspect won't be treated as 'enemy combatant'
- Lawmakers renew fight to call retired reservists 'veterans'
- Free degrees — and they're legit
- Trident reaffirms its accreditation
- Tricare fee hikes, small pay raise don't faze senators
- Rush to repair WWI cemeteries as centennial nears
- Officials ID Mountain Home airman found dead at home
- Taliban capture 11 from Turkish helo in Afghanistan
- Hagel: U.S. committed to Israel’s military edge
- Sex assault clemency surprised prosecutor
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.
1Air Force halts voluntary separation pay, 15-year retirements
2Air Force halts voluntary separation pay, 15-year retirements
3Exclusive: DoD proposes revolutionary changes in retirement benefits
4Exclusive: DoD proposes revolutionary changes in retirement benefits
5New assignments for general officers
- AF to airmen: Think before you act (or update, or post, or upload)
- Air Force Chief of Staff takes part in Mustache March
- Air Force Times’ March 10 issue comic